Here’s my entry for this weeks #whimword comp!
Planning a wedding? Want to leave your guests with a truly unique memorial of the day? Here’s our list of 17 totally random wedding favours guaranteed to impress!
- Picture frame: Whatever they choose to put in their new picture frame it’ll always remind them of your special day!
- Bread: Help your guests sober up with a delicious ciabatta. Feeling thrifty? Economise and still raise smiles with a slice of Mighty White.
- Speakers: Keep the party rocking back at the hotel by gifting each guest a handy Bluetooth speaker.
- Bottle: This tops the value charts, just collect them up off tables or fish them out from the bin the behind the bar!
- Flowers: Ask your guests to help clear up by taking apart the table centre pieces.
- Glow stick: Because all the best wedding parties end up at a rave!
- Cookie jar: Note inside reads “Just add biscuits”.
- Newspaper: Can they spot anything interesting in the Announcements?
- Glass: What for them to drink out of and that.
- Seat belt: Safety first on that drive home!
- Bookmark: You don’t want your guests folding over the corners of their pages like plebs do you?
- Candle: And it seems to me you lived your life like a candle in the wind.
- Food: Maybe sweets, or like crisps or something? Did we already say bread?
- Stockings: Spice up the wedding night, and not just for the bride and groom.
- Tip ex: Already wondering if you’ve made a mistake? This handy wedding favour will allow your guests to think of you every time they erase theirs.
- Teddies: You know, in the little bride and groom outfits…Sooo cute!
- Pencil: Because fuck it, it’s not their wedding is it?
[List conceived with the aid of http://www.randomlists.com]